A 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance Program from Car Solutions & Encore Protection
Car Solutions is proud to introduce our exclusive partnership with Encore Protection to offer an emergency roadside assistance program to our credit union members. This program offers nationwide roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year all throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
For 25 years, Car Solutions has provided hundreds of credit unions throughout North America with value-added products and services such as mechanical breakdown coverage, guaranteed asset protection, and now emergency roadside assistance. Car Solutions and Encore Protection understand the most important points to motorists during an emergency roadside event: speed of service, accuracy, reliability, and communication.
Emergency Roadside Assistance Service: Program Details
Our 24/7 emergency roadside assistance service has a maximum benefit limit of $100.00 per occurrence and offers the following benefits to our valued customers:
- Towing Assistance - When towing is necessary, the covered vehicle will be towed to any location requested by the covered member, up to $100.00 or (25) miles per occurrence.
- Flat Tire Assistance - Service covers the replacement of a flat tire with the vehicle's spare tire. Towing assistance will be provided if needed.
- Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. Member will be responsible to pay for the actual cost of the fluid at the time of the service.
- Fuel Delivery Service - An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. Member will be responsible to pay for the actual cost of the fluid at the time of the service.
- Battery Assistance - Battery assistance (jump-start) will be provided to any covered vehicle in immediate need.
- Lock-Out Assistance - Assistance will be provided in gaining entry to a covered vehicle if the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Collision Assistance - If the covered vehicle is involved in a collision, towing assistance will be provided when needed to direct the vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Roadside Assistance Program: Dispatch System
LocateMe GPS Technology
In an exclusive partnership with AT&T, Car Solutions and Encore Protection successfully launched a GPS technology solution for pinpointing breakdown locations in seconds. This development dramatically improves the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of locating the member's disabled vehicle. LocateMe uses the GPS feature of the device members use to contact the 24/7 emergency roadside assistance dispatch center, regardless of the memberís phone carrier.
Automated Dispatch Notification
Our roadside assistance systems can easily contact members with the dispatched provider's name and estimated time of arrival via e-mail or text message. Members will also have the option to be transferred back to a live emergency roadside assistance coordinator in the event further assistance is needed.
Automated Dispatch Confirmation
The roadside assistance system will send an automated call to each member once the dispatch ETA has expired. Members will not only have the option to confirm the service completion, but they will also have the ability to participate in a survey regarding their emergency roadside assistance experience. If the service has yet to be completed at the time of the automated callback, the member can choose to be transferred back to a live roadside assistance coordinator for further follow up.
The Drive-On Mobile App
Car Solutions and Encore Protection have created a mobile app called Drive On, which allows customers to make direct roadside assistance requests and to receive notifications with status updates on their service request. Whether a customer needs a tow, has a flat tire, is out of gas or locked their keys in the car, Drive On will get them in touch with an emergency roadside assistance coordinator who will quickly dispatch the most qualified and professional service provider to their exact location, using LocateMe GPS technology to pinpoint the breakdown location.
Drive On will then send an alert with the service provider's name and ETA. Customers can check the status of their service request through the app at any time, and for urgent situations, Drive On offers an Emergency Response button for safety. The customer can call the roadside assistance toll-free number at any time while requesting service. The app is supported by all major mobile technology platforms, including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.